Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The First

I used to blog alot on Myspace, but i deleted that account and along with it all the blogs...I like to blog, even though i'm sure not everyone likes to hear about my life it's fun, and since i'm stuck at home tonight hopped up on drugs and trying to recover from a migraine i thought i'd start.

I wanted to write a bit about my zoo shadow yesterday. Incase you haven't heard, i've been unemployed since december, and looking for employment, in my field...or others, i'm desperate. Anyway i got the chance to apply for a zoo keeper position at zoo montana, and i jumped at it!! After my interview they asked me to come in and follow a keeper for a day....

First off, i don't know if you've ever seen a porcupine up close but they are absolutely adorable! I can't find any good pictures on the internet, but if i get the job you can guarantee i'll have my tons, she's my new favorite animal.

Besides Iris...My snuggle bug...
0424091306

I got to see the tigers up close and the new bear, it was alot of fun.

I really really reallllllly hope they pick me for this position, i know everyone and their mom says that it would be a dream job to work at the zoo, but it really is. I mean insanely.

Oh, i also didn't have a panick attack or pass out like normal...i got alittle lightheaded and sweaty, but after all the introductions and stuff i felt better.

And i can't even begin to tell you how awesome and supportive Joel has been through all of this, i can't even ask for anyone better, even though i know i'm horribly moody and grumpy all the time....I love my husband so much.

All for now, i'll write more when i'm not so drugged...

-Chanda

No comments:

Post a Comment