I got rowdy last night, i'm not gonna lie. I was around all my work friends and at one point they were asking me the average girth of a penis...I had alot of fun though, i haven't let loose like that in awhile. It started at live after five and then we went to pugs. I had alot of fun!
Today is Bruno's birthday!! It's also bear awareness week, and so he's destroying a mock campsite at the zoo today!! I'm going, i'm so excited! And he's going to eat b-day cake :)
I'm also dying my hair, i have not dyed my hair in ages, since we've been saving money and i have not justified buying dye as a necessity, but i got my usual "$2.99" stuff, and i'm so excited to see it...it's probably going to stain my forehead and i won't get it off for weeks, but atleast it won't be as bad and when i dyed my hair pink and my ears turned bright pink and i had to wear my hair over my ears for about a month before it finally came off...hehe, how embaressing.
Yep, yep...i don't have very many exciting new things happening, i have recovered from my incident last week, so i'm back to normal! :)
-Chanda
No comments:
Post a Comment