Uh! I'm feeling like such a failure lately...being sick is an epic fail from my body, and i never feel like i am truely secure in my job, even though i've worked there for almost 6 years and have gone through hell and back, i still feel like Dr K sees me as a kid and that my position is like...disposable. Everyone else thinks i'm delusional, but i can't help but feel like an awful person, i wish i could just be one of those people that goes to sleep and doesn't toss and turn for hours worrying about stupid little things. I swear i'm getting ulcers, i'm sure its defiantly contributed to my headaches.
I feel the worst because i've already taken off so much time this summer and now i've been sick for two days and then i'll be leaving early this friday and next friday for judging at the fair. Uhhhhhhhhhh! Anyway i have this stupid colitis again, my intestines are attacking themselves. stupid.
-Chanda
I feel like that when I'm sick (and not sick) too! I already feel horribly lazy and worthless and then if I'm sick and can't move for 2 days I feel awful and guilty and bad :(
ReplyDeleteI wonder why we do this to ourselves?! It's madness! MADNESS I SAY! Lol :P