-I found myself in Florida first thing in January, courtesy of my boss. Learned lots of amazing stuff about my career and had lots of fun!
-Got to spend a day at SeaWorld!!! It was amazing!
FEBRUARY:
-I tried my hand at being creative and made fancy cupcakes for my co-workers.
MARCH:
-Joel and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary...to celebrate I won a gun at the NRA dinner that my boss is a big donator to..
APRIL:
-Oh man..this was a huge month, I saw the ever impossible natural insemination and birth of a Bulldog at work (It's suppose to be virtually impossible)
-Got to surprise my big sister with a trip to MN for her birthday, and got a strange massage from a guy that looked like John Denver...
MAY:
-Joel and I and my parents took a big trip out to Seattle to see my best friend get married!! It was a beautiful wedding, and I cried like a big baby. It was amazing to spend time with her and her new husband and catch up like old times, I miss her like crazy!
-Helped deliver a baby puppy via C-Section on a weekend.
JULY:
-We went out and shot my gun.
-And went up to Glacier for a wedding.
AUGUST:
-My birthday month...and I got an amazing surprise from a client that secretly admires me, accompanied with 500$!!
-I re-newed my veterinary certificate.
SEPTEMBER
-Found out I was pregnant...whoops!
OCTOBER
-Dressed Iris up for Halloween.
NOVEMBER
-We announced the news to the rest of the world about little Fulkerson...
DECEMBER
-My sister and her husband came to surprise my parents for christmas!
I'm getting bigger, and hoping that great things will come in the year of 2012...I'm hoping to get over my money worries and focus on bringing a healthy little baby into this world!! Happy New Year!











I just found your blog. I was born and raised in Montana too! Not many of us out there it seems.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby :)
Love the year in review! You forgot to mention I also visited in January for mom's b-day and in July :) I cannot believe we saw each other 4 times last year!! I think that's the most times since you lived here... miss you every day! Loves and kisses to you, baby, and Joel - I hope he gets to work soon!!
ReplyDelete