Wednesday, February 15, 2012

25 weeks

Well it's insane, but i'm pretty sure this baby doubled over night...seriously, I mean I've had this belly for alittle while and its been a task to work around it, but I woke up this morning and it was like the bump grew hugely, and now it is soooo in the way, I can hardly do anything easily!! Holy Cow....I dunno how this baby is gonna keep growing, or how i'm going to be able to do anything pretty soon!

I got up early this morning, and got alot of stuff done today, I started registering..which was crazy cuz when I got into the store I had NO IDEA what I was suppose to be registering for...haha, I ended up doing it at Toys R Us because we don't have a babies r us but they sort of have stuff inside the toys r us store....anyway they have ALOT more stuff than Target does, so I decided it would be better to register there. I think I need to go back when my mom gets into town, cuz I don't think I even got half of the stuff I needed, I hardly knew what diapers to choose...wow, this is alot harder than I thought!! Well so I decided to go to Target anyway because they give you a gift bag with goodies and coupons that are really great, but they were all out!! Ah, so i'll have to go back later and get one.

I picked out some paint colors for the room, and I went on a cleaning rage today, the house was pretty filthy from before we left to mexico because I hadn't been feeling well before we left, so I decided shit needed to be cleaned today....So I cleaned like crazy today, put a dent in things, but still need to do some more. Dreading going to work tomorrow...ugh, oh well, okay...here's some pictures.

 Here's taterpants using my stomach as a pillow...this was the day after we got back from Mexico and he wouldn't leave me alone! And he didn't want to leave my stomach alone either, baby was kicking his head the whole time, it was so sweet.
 BOOM! huge belly! I took some bare belly photos, which usually i'm not a fan of, but it's truly amazing to see the bump without the clothes...I have stretch marks on my sides from when I went through a growth spurt as a kid, so I don't love showing them off, I did take some photos that I covered them, but i'm still self conscious...maybe someday, hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment