Thursday, March 8, 2012

Worst friend Ever.

I know I over think things...It's gotten worse since i've been pregnant, but I feel like i've been letting everyone down lately. When I quit my job I let my family down financially, Just being in the first month of me not having a job really sucks, not to mention the insurance we're going to have to start paying out the ass just so we can both be covered...

I can't make up my mind either...I feel like a jerkface, Months ago I asked my friend to paint some of her adorable animal critters up on the wall in the nursery, I was totally stoked for it...then I saw things laid out on the walls and I was less stoked on it....but I decided to move some things around and then I was stoked again, Well until yesterday, when I decided that I didn't like it anymore, and was getting impatient that things weren't moving along....and so I told her that we could just stay with the whale and I could decorate with just whale things, and I thought that it would look cute with just the whale, but not too over the top...And I felt bad because she had already bought all the paint to do the other animals....UNTIL today, When I moved around some things and set up the pack n' play that my sister got me, and it has all sorts of cute little animals on it, and the little jungle gym thing, all the animals!! And with everything set up in there, I decided all the other animals wouldn't be bad afterall, and it would probably work better, because I have elephants and whales, and other critters that are adorable and I could decorate with....SOOOOooooo... Here I am again, being the most annoying person she's probably ever dealt with. I feel bad mostly because she's taking time out of her days off and busy schedule to come do all this, and I can't make up my mind!

I seriously feel like i'm just pissing everybody off...Is this normal for pregnant people?! I sure hope so, I don't think i've ever been more un-decisive in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chanda, I have been there. And I don't mean that in a know-it-all way, I just really feel your pain... sometimes everything just feels so heavy when you're pregnant, it's unbearable. Don't you worry about your walls! I'm sure she understands, and you certainly have the right to change your mind! When everything else feels so out of control sometimes, it's nice to know you can at least control the small things, and if that's something like a wall painting, then so be it! And if it's too hard to choose something right now or if you aren't 100% sure about it, why don't you just have her do them as little paintings, and frame them? Are you having a shower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coralene! For some reason, I didn't see this comment until just now...hah, I decided to go ahead with the paintings, but I like them, I think it turned out good. Yea, i'm having a shower...My sister in law is putting it on, (She's a bit of a procrastinator) i've been trying to get her to get a start on things...It's suppose to be April 14th, but we'll see when she get the invites out...hah, uh.

      Delete