Wednesday, May 9, 2012

37 weeks...

Welp, i've got a pretty full grown baby in there....It's still insanely hard to wrap my head around, that the little thing that is wiggling around and punching my insides is an actual little human, so weird! Anyway, just being pregnant, this week i've been nauseous and fatigued but it comes and goes, It's awful to sleep, My hips are about to break in half and i'm so ready to have my body back!

Anywhooooo...My last baby shower was on sunday, it was fun it was a bunch of my mom's friends, they are the sweetest ladies ever. I got a bazillion blankets, so I went yesterday and ended up returning a million blankets and some other things, I ended up taking the swing back that we had got because it was so loud and it took batteries, and batteries are expensive! So we opted to get a little bit more expensive one but you can plug it in...so that's nice. Ended up using all the gift cards we had gotten to get all those last minute things that we didn't get...like my diaper bag, some diapers, the diaper pail, a hamper, a car mirror and some other little accessories...So I really feel like we have everything now, We still have a few gift cards left so we can get things as we need them, but right now I think we have all the basics.

I have the diaper bag packed and my hospital bag packed, just a few things i'll have to add right before we go, but for the most part i'm all ready! Next appt is on friday, i'll let you know if anything is new...


No comments:

Post a Comment