Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Woke up at 7...

And then took a 3 hour nap!! So tired! I've been going to bed at 8 when Joel goes to bed, but my hips hurt so bad it's awful sleeping...so I think i'm going to sleep on the couch again tonight, less pressure on my hips for some reason. It's weird, the hip pain comes and goes some nights it's not a deal then others it's like someone is piercing huge needles into my hip bones. Ouch!!

So i've started packing my bag, I don't know...I mean I know my mom went late with all her babies, but I have this feeling i'm gonna go early, he just feels soooo low! I mean there are times I sit up and I feel like he's between my legs, and sometimes when he moves it's so low, it's like he's gonna shove his hand out...Okay, weird visual, sorry.

But anyway...we have our first weekly appointment on thursday, the Dr wants me to have my 'list' of questions ready to ask him when we get there...I have no idea what to ask!! I mean we took the birthing class, and I read the book "What to expect" i've talked to my mom....I really don't have any questions, I figure things will just happen, and if I do have any questions during labor i'm sure they're going to answer them, sooooo, what do I ask??!

Second baby shower this weekend...i'm excited, then I can finally see what all we have and go get the last little things...


1 comment:

  1. You could ask if he personally will be delivering and if not when can you meet the other candidates. You can ask how long before he will begin pressuring heavily to induce. You can ask his preference on Pitocin and epidurals. You know... birth stuff.

    ReplyDelete