Recovery so far has been pretty good, still a bit sore in places, my back is killing me, and sleep is non-existent, but we're getting there. And a new found BO that has just started today...gross. I'm alittle weepy but not overly crazy...i'm just really overwhelmed with the in-laws, which Joel totally understands and he tells me that its fine, but when a certain someone is always asking to come over and for 'snuggle' time alot, it gets really annoying....I know alot of it has to do with my First Time Mom instincts and just wanting this precious time to bond..I mean we're only a week in people! I think its only fair I get to bond with my little guy, we don't even have a schedule yet, I don't want to share that time with anyone else...ya know?? Ugh, anyway I feel bad feeling like that, but its just so overwhelming, yea I wanna be selfish...deal with it.
Well he's already lost his umbilical stump! theres just a few little 'crumbs' stuck on there but they've been falling off slowly..we gave him a sponge bath last night so it will probably be a few days before he gets his first real bath.
So as of now..he HATES tummy time, doesn't like diaper changes, and does NOT like to change clothes, on or off, he hates changing clothes. Nursing is a learning curve, although he will take a bottle and my boob both...so that's good. He has also found his fingers and likes to suck on them sometimes...too adorable!
Anywho, heres his adorable face....
I'm probably just prejudice but, I think he's pretty much the cutest baby ever.
He makes some pretty silly faces,
Freaking adorable..



Aww he's gorgeous! I had a strange BO when I was breast feeding, apparently it's completely normal, though sometimes unpleasant! I totally get the 'wanting to bond/get into a routine' thing. My daughter hardly slept so when people guilted me about them not being able to come around or me not being able to go out I felt SO bad, but seriously it's not the end of the world, they can just get over it!! And you've got enough to worry about! Good luck for the coming weeks :)
ReplyDelete