He's still pretty laid back, and some nights sleeps close to 5 hours! He doesn't ever 'just cry' it's usually because he's got gas, or a dirty diaper, or he's hungry, but as soon as you figure out what it is he stops...so its pretty nice he's not a crazy cranky baby! Although napping during the day is just a joke...I mean the whole "Sleep when baby sleeps" seeeeems like a nice idea...but baby falls asleep usually during feeding, and then if I try to get up he wakes up and either stays wide awake or will stay asleep until I get to where i'm putting him down and THEN he wakes up....When he IS sleeping, I have to pump...and by the time I get done, he's ready to be awake again! or I tried to get something done, and now he's been asleep so long and he wants to wake up soon...ugh, never ending battle. Sooooo...napping during the day doesn't really work for us, and there just aren't enough hours in the day!!
He's getting better with diaper changes, not so much screaming...He makes funny faces at me, he hasn't had his first real bath yet...his umbilical cord fell off last week, but there was still a scab there and Joel didn't want to do it, but I asked the dr today and he said it's fine, so probably in the next couple days he'll get his first real bath!!
Alright well thats all I can think of.
Happy boy!
Silly faces..
Meditating...
Chillin'
The puppies are sooooo exhausted from the baby...
Poor Iris...






Oh, what a cutie!! I love the pics and I can't wait to meet him in a couple weeks - I love him so much already! :)
ReplyDeleteAwe. I missed the post about you having him! He's adorable! Congrats!
Delete