He's soooo expressive! He's got so many faces, it's ridiculous...he's sticking his tongue out, and pretty sure he's smiling, although some don't think so, I defiantly do!
I'm still pumping as much as I can...it's such a struggle, to pump or sleep...in which case I choose sleep, but some days are better than others, the only thing that sucks is that my supply suffers on those off days...I don't know how much longer i'll be able to keep it up, but i'm going to try, because we can't be buying formula right now.
Anyway, my mom made me this cool sling that I can carry him around in...for some reason I just couldn't get a hang of the moby, I know some people swear by it, and I guess if I wasn't handicapped and could figure it out better it might be the coolest thing ever...but I can't figure it out and it's not easy, but my mom made this sling that seems to be working pretty great so that's awesome!





You should get one of those pump bra things that hold them on your boobs while pumping and then you can doze off - so sleep and pump at the same time!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys, excited to see you Saturday!! :)
I know being a mommy is a busy job - but Hank is well over 4 weeks old now...
ReplyDelete