Friday, July 13, 2012

Hank is over a month old!!

Time is really slipping away from me...this week for some reason has just been going so fast, but so slow at the same time...My days are blurred together...feeding, burping, changing...trying to get something done before the next feeding or diaper change...its insane!! We're slowly figuring out a -sort of- routine...

Hank sleeping 7 hours was a fluke...he now sleeps about 4 in a row, but it's gotten pretty consistent so that's good...he's a crazy pooper, and just when you think it's safe to change him, he'll poop on your hand....it's dangerous business!!

The pumping thing really sucks...having to take time out of my day to find time to pump, it really puts a damper on things when we want to go somewhere and it's my pumping time...let me tell you, pumping when you're out and about is just weird and lame...and cleaning all the bottles and flanges everytime after I use it is really tiring...it's a full time job, and it's wearing on me pretty good. The biggest guilt that I feel about switching to strictly formula is that it costs so much money, and why should we have to pay for something that can be free? But I don't think i'm strong willed enough to keep going with this...I want my body back, I stuck it out for a month...and i'll probably keep going until my supply completely dries up but i'm not going to bend over backwards and wear myself down for this...I just can't.

Anyway, my sister is coming this weekend! I can't wait for her to meet Hank finally

1 comment:

  1. He's such a cutie! Hope you get into the swing of things soon x

    ReplyDelete