ANYWAY...Hank is as cute as ever, he's talking up a storm, holding his head pretty steady, sleeping through the entire night, a Champ at going to the store, And LOVES to just look around...he's pretty cute. I left him for the longest i've ever left him the other day for my birthday...I wanted to enjoy myself and didn't want to worry about where the baby was, so my mom babysat for the evening...it was a good 5 hours that he was gone...and it was bizarre!! But i've been pondering it, and I think instead of just jumping into the work scene I'm going to start going a couple afternoons volunteering out at the zoo...I'll get used to the routine of dropping Hank off, and it will be somewhere that i'm comfortable with, and I don't have to worry about a strict schedule to begin with...I hope I can get my butt in gear and start doing that next week...
Well I think that's all...here are some pictures!







No comments:
Post a Comment