I didn't forget to journal yesterday. I just didn't feel like it, tough...whatever, it happens. Anyway, wasn't supposed to work today, but got a text first thing in the morning for a sick co-worker.... So I worked a half shift, and then just stayed on call for the rest of the day, but they didn't need me. So cool...But I have the next two days off. So theres that, I have a hard time having more than two days off in a row...I feel like I miss so much at work, and I hate it. I like to know whats happening and be involved...especially when there are special cases and what not. I did an "interview" this evening with co-worker who is becoming at "euthanasia specialist"? I don't know if thats exactly what it's called, but whatevs, I had a chance to share Mateo's story and behavioral euthanasia, which is still such a taboo subject. Anything I can do to help...
No comments:
Post a Comment