Thursday, February 2, 2023

Stardate 020223

 I haven't done anything on here for a HOT minute...but we are doing a wellness challenge for work and daily journaling is one of the challenges this month. 

The crazy thing to me is that since I was in like 6th grade journaling daily was something I did religiously...If not in notebooks, I had a diary.com account, I recorded video messages on a tiny tape recorder...I even wrote "entries" on an ancient computer that I had in my room as a teenager, and of course MySpace when I was in MN. Writing things down daily was something I did every day before bed and never thought twice about. Recently...like probably a year ago, I dug up all the old journals I wrote in when Joel and I started dating. It was really fun to read through those and remember the memories or days that we had when we were kids. I don't know what stopped or why I stopped doing it. Even on here, I used to blog during my pregnancy with Hank and even before. Why is it that something so normal in your life, just disappears? Maybe I felt like I was putting myself out there, too vulnerable...not wanting to talk about my issues to the outside world?

Anyway, that's it for tonight, but I will try to make the challenge work, this is day 2...yesterday, I wrote on a random piece of notebook paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment