Isn't life so fucking funny? I remember being still a teenager in minnesota and blogging on myspace everyday like my day to day mattered to anyone. These days, just making it to the grocery store, or vacuuming my house is like a gold star. I am 35 years old and I still have dreams about not being able to graduate highschool, or most recently not owning a house and living with my parents. So crazy how your brain works like this....when I wake up everything is always so real. Sometimes I wake up super paranoid that I didn't graduate...like what the fuck? Haha...anyway, I am an adult that has a house and owns two cars and takes care of a 10 year old human being....all strange but true.
Fun times, tomorrow gonna clean the house, pick up my fluffy nephew for play time in the afternoon. This weekend have my niece over for a sleep over. All the fun things.
No comments:
Post a Comment