Wednesday, December 7, 2011

15 weeks

Well...I don't know, i'm not convinced its a baby bump yet, i feel like its just whats left over from my muffin top, infact i still have a muffin top, and the bump is so high and its not even where the baby is suppose to be! I guess i'll just call it an intestinal bump...




Haha, i looked thrilled in that picture...actually i found out taking pictures with your iphone is alot harder than people make it out to be, it's fairly uncomfortable...

So i guess i'm in the pregnancy limbo area...I don't really have any symptoms, and i can't feel anything, besides having to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and having a hard time bending over, i wouldn't know i was pregnant, it's a bit disconcerting...but I'll just have to not worry myself to death until my next appointment next week.

I have been really stressed at work lately, i've really been dealing with a personal struggle of whether to keep doing what a absolutely love as a career or start looking for something else to do, it's very hard when you've found what you're destine to do in life, and yet you can't find the right people to work with, it makes things very stressful and hard when you're a person like me, who takes everything personally and to heart, even when i really don't want to. But i feel like it is taking a toll on my body and at this time in my life its not good to be stressed. 

Augh, oh well, i only wish that money grew on trees... :-)









2 comments:

  1. That looks like a baby bump to me! You couldn't even pass it off as a food baby :P I take everything personally and to heart as well, and it SUCKS!! I really wish I didn't, but I guess it all has to be for something...I'll work it out one day! Good luck with your belly fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a baby bump, you cute weirdo! You're lucky to be feeling so well. I'm normally eating all the time by the second month... actually, never mind, I always eat all the time, pregnant or not.

    ReplyDelete