I'm alittle late today, I had to go christmas shopping and get the rest of my presents! Whew! Well its hard to tell if my bump has grown at all, and I decided facing the other way it was hard to see my bump I think it was a shadow problem, so I did it the other way today, and I think it works better, i'll probably change my mind next week...hah
So for the past 3 weeks or so my body has decided that 5am is the time to get up and pee...it's insane, sometimes it's 5:15 or 5:20 but I ALWAYS wake up at 5 to pee...only once though, so that's better than the 2 or 3 that used to be happening. The past two days I THINK i've been feeling some kicks, the first time I felt it, I was laying in bed ready to go to sleep and I felt like a 'twitch' in my lower abdomen and it stopped and then happened again in the same spot, then yesterday at work I was sitting down and felt the same thing...it hasn't been consistent, but it's defiantly a different feeling than any gas bubbles or indigestion i've had, so I think I may be feeling the baby. Such a cool feeling!! Well that's all for now...and here's sad little Iris bug who is dressed up for christmas.....(I know she looks sad, but she really does LOVE dressing up, she just hates the camera)
Bless her little fancy dress-up heart!! I love her outfit!
ReplyDelete