So I didn't want to make that last post insanely long so I have another pregnancy rant...and I'm only talking about it because it's driving me crazy, even though I know it shouldn't (It's that silly pregnancy brain, I just can't let it go!) So we have this lady that 'volunteers' at the clinic, she's a client of ours, and no one likes her, she's rude and gets in our faces and touches things she's not suppose to, I mean she's really a nuisance, but because she's a 'client' we can't be rude to her or treat her disrespectful, which is insanely hard when she treats us like shit...She goes to Lunch with the boss almost everyday, and she thinks they're best friends, even though the dr just doesn't know how to politely let her go without hurting her feelings, for some stupid reason she relies on this lady so much and it is truly crazy.
So yesterday at the party someone mentioned that I was really starting to show, and this lady says "Oh I didn't know you were pregnant" which is because I didn't want her to know and I wasn't going to go out of my way to tell her....So she seems all offended that I didn't say anything to her (Which I could care less about) and she proceeds to announce to everyone that as soon as my belly gets bigger she's going to touch it and the baby will kick her back, to which one of my co-workers said "That's rude, that's like touching someones boobs" to which the lady responds "Well I always ask, besides women who are pregnant owe it to us ladies that never had children to let us experience something like that" OHHHHHH AH! This whole time, I don't say ANYTHING! and I'm freaking out!
Trish continues to say how rude it is and that its not appropriate to touch people like that, blah blah blah, (This lady touches caution dogs with muzzles on, EVEN when we tell her NOT to, this lady does NOT have boundaries) She's even lifted my sleeves up before to comment on my tattoos before, she usually gets me when i'm holding an animal or something that I can't do anything about it, and its always in front of the boss, so I can't tell her to step the f**k away and not touch me....
Anyway, I'm dreading the fact I didn't say anything, I should have just told her then and there that I owe NOTHING to her for the fact that no man wanted to have children with her, and that she can't touch my body and I won't let her, and I might just punch her in the face if she tries to, I mean this is very touchy for me, of all the people in this world I would absolutely be FURIOUS if this lady touches me, I texted Trish last night and she keeps telling me not to worry about it, just to avoid her, which is going to be hard because she comes to clinic almost everyday....
I am just hoping that when the time comes I can actually freak out appropriately in a way that she gets the point she can NOT touch me, and if I get in trouble for yelling at her, i'm gonna let my boss know a piece of my mind too that she would even allow this person to put me in this situation...anyway, sorry, I had to get this off my chest, it's stressing me out.
No comments:
Post a Comment