8:00am....we had to be at Joel's sisters boyfriends house by 8:30, so I got up, went to the bathroom and put my slippers on.
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium Rare.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The help, my sister and i were talking about this today, movie ticket prices are so ridiculous, I can't justify going to a movie in the theater anymore.
4. What is your favourite TV show?
Glee, or Greys anatomy, or Raising hope, or the new girl, i dunno...I like alot of tv shows.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Fiji, or somewhere warm, I don't care, as long as its warm.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Breakfast casserole that Joels mom made.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Oh gosh, i don't know I like just about anything right now.
8. What foods do you dislike?
I hate onions, I love the smell of cooked onions, but I hate the taste.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
My mom always makes the best comfort food ever, so probably their house.
10. Favorite dressing?
Italian, sometimes i just dip french bread or sourdough bread in italian dressing, yum!
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Subaru.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
I wear sweatpants alot. But I like dressing up too.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Fiji! I've always wanted to go.
Eh, depends on my day.
15. Where would you want to retire?
I'm just gonna go with a theme here...Fiji.
16. Favorite time of day?
Bedtime.
17. Where were you born?
Billings, MT.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?Synchronized diving, I dunno what it is, its amazing.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Eh.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
Now i'm confused.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Neither, i'm a middle of the day person.
24. Do you have any pets?
Two puppers and two bunnies.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
I'm excited to find out what kind of baby we're having! Jan. 11th!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I always wanted to be a paleontologist.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
I"m horrible at just pulling memories out of my head, I have to be reminded, but when my sister and I get together, it can be pretty hilarious remembering all those things.
29. Are you married?Yessum.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Always, I get so weird and uncomfortable if I ever have to squeeze in a car where there aren't enough or ones that don't work, when i worked at the zoo most the time people wouldn't wear them because you were just driving down the road or somewhere on grounds, and I was always the weirdo girl that HAD to wear my seatbelt even though we were only going 5 mph...
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, it was awful.
32. Any pet peeves?
So many, I can't even think of one thing right now.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Artichoke hearts, Saurkraut, olives.
34. Favorite Flower?
I'm not a big flower person.
35. Favorite ice cream?
Oh, blue bunny has a red velvet cake, it is delicious!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chipotle, oh how I miss my Chipotle...
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Zero! I almost blew it on the parallel parking, but I made it.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Sears credit card statement.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Target, I could buy everything at target.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Zero! I almost blew it on the parallel parking, but I made it.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Sears credit card statement.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Target, I could buy everything at target.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Nope, I like to keep it simple for now...
41. Like your job?
I love what I do, I don't necessary enjoy all the people I work with or how certain things are handled.
42. Broccoli?
Yum! extra cheese!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
It was amazing to go to Mexico with my family and with Joel, being a married couple, he's never been in the ocean or gone snorkeling before, it was awesome.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Joel, outback steakhouse, we had some giftcards.
45. What are you listening to right now?
The next greatest baker on TLC.
46. What is your favorite color?
Teal, or blue, any shade of blue.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
A few, I dunno how to count.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Anybody who likes wasting time on the internet should take this. <--ditto
49. Coffee Drinker?
No, yuck, instant diarrhea and shaking.
50. Are you in love?
Yessssss.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
ReplyDeleteArtichoke hearts, Saurkraut, olives.
^ I want to try that! That sounds really good. Except I'd need the onions :)
I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! Do you want a boy or girl? People always say they don't care as long as it's healthy. Don't say that. Haha.
Haha, I kinda want a boy...thats what my 'intuition' tells me, but Joel and the rest of the world thinks its a girl, so we'll see, I'll be happy either way, if it's a girl her and Iris will have matching outfits :-)
ReplyDelete