Wednesday, January 4, 2012

19 Weeks

Well, I'm almost half way there! Okay, there's no denying i'm pregnant now, It was like "hmm, maybe it's just my normal fat gut getting alittle pudgier" but now my belly button is getting shallower and its defiantly a 'bump'!

So my appetite is back, i'm alllways hungry and my co-workers at work give me a hard time when I go to the fridge to get a 'snack' and it's half a sandwich...I've been trying to eat healthy snacks instead of junk food. I've gained back about 3-4 pounds now, so that makes me feel alittle better about making sure the baby is growing okay. I'm trying to cut down on the sweets though, because I would probably be the insanely unlucky person that would get diabetes while being pregnant...

So my anxiety kind of has had a boost in the past week, i've contacted my dr because the meds she has me on are like at the bottom of the list to use while pregnant, so i'm waiting on a call from her, it's not extreme, and i'm sure alot of it is the hormones and normal pregnancy anxiety, but because i'm flying to florida next week I would hate to be "That pregnant lady that had a panic attack on the plane" hah..

And to add on top of the anxiety, Joel got laid off...the company he works for is contracted out to the refinery and apparently they just don't have any work right now, he hasn't worked since the beginning of december...and of course we didn't know that so didn't file for un employment right away, so we've been living off of my paycheck for the past month, which isn't alot. It really sucks when all the medical bills are piling up, Joels donating Plasma as I speak..which sucks, but eh, he would do anything to make sure the bills are paid.

My big appointment with the infectious disease dr is tomorrow, and hopefully she can help me kick this c-diff thing, so I never have to deal with it ever again...I'm just trying to keep my head up and thinking that things will get better!! (and I might buy a lottery ticket, just in case)

3 comments:

  1. I love your belly! I miss mine. Enjoy as much of it as you can!
    Tell your co-workers to suck it. You are supposed to be eating more and if your body is telling you to eat a sandwich, do it. You are fine as long as you aren't loading it up with mayo and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lurking for a few weeks now, thought it was time I said hello!

    Hello!

    Congrats on the baby, so exciting! Sucks about your fella's job though, fingers crossed he finds something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moe, thank you! I'm working at getting used to my bump and not just thinking i'm getting fat =)

    samboy, Hello!! Lurk all you want, I hope you find my blog to be somewhat interesting! =)

    ReplyDelete