Wednesday, January 11, 2012

20 weeks, It's a Boy!!

So we went in for our big scan today, it was so cool! I wish I could have recorded the look on Joel's face, I think it was really cool for him, because until now and just seeing me getting fat and complaining about how my hips hurt, he hadn't really gotten to see anything to "confirm" that there was a little baby in there, but its always so cool to see the little munchin rolling around in there. Everything looked good according to the dr, he had a brain, and a stomach and legs and fingers and all that good stuff, so hopefully it's all healthy and good inside too :-) He showed his goods off right away, I just KNEW I was right!

The past week or so he's been moving like crazy, but whenever I can get a good hard kick I try to get Joel to come over quick and then as soon as he feels, it stops.. :-( Hopefully he'll be able to feel it soon. We've got some names in the running, but nothing permanent yet, I don't think we'll share the name until he's born, because I've just seen how people can be, and even though I don't think any of our family members would do the "Really?! you're gonna name him THAT?!" but still...I know everyone has their opinions and I don't think I have the emotional capacity to deal with someone saying something mean.

Anywho, I started packing for Florida today...we leave on friday, I realllly cannot wish enough that I stay healthy and feeling good while we fly down there, I also hope I have aisle seats and if not, that the person in the aisle seat will either trade with me, or be nice about me having to pee all the time. I got alot of healthy snacks to eat while flying and during the whole conference, so yay!


1 comment:

  1. Yea! So excited to have a nephew. Look at that belly! I cannot believe it's gotten so big and round in less than 2 weeks - crazy! Love you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete