Thursday, January 19, 2012

21 weeks

Sorry i'm late, and no picture today but I wanted to update, I'll get a picture up eventually. We flew back from Florida yesterday and I am EXHAUSTED! My boss has no respect for other people and it was really hard to sleep when she was talking on her phone until 1 in the morning...ugh.

So me and my boss and a co-worker, but also my boss (its a strange deal) flew down to FL for the national veterinary conference, I wasn't quite as excited this year as last, but I she had already registered all of us and bought plane tickets before I was pregnant so I kind of felt obligated to go...

So me and my coworker flew down friday and kind of had our own time to do things until our boss met up with us on sunday, we got in about midnight on friday and slept in saturday, we both went to bed early saturday and were very respectful of eachother...until you know who showed up sunday, she's not a sleeper, and apparently it doesn't matter if anyone else (Especially PREGNANT) is tired and need their sleep...I was soooo tired, and got sick monday and had to take time out from the lectures just to nap and re-coop, I actually ended up having an emotional breakdown, I was bawling and so upset about not being able to sleep, it was awful, I was ready to just fly home.

I've taken it easy today, (we didn't get home until after midnight again last night, and the flight back is a whole other story, including a guy that wouldn't switch seats with me, seriously people?!) I slept until 11 this morning, and am planning on going to bed EARLY, the snow here is insane and I am sooo not looking forward to going to work tomorrow!

I did make this yummy cabbage soup today thats delicious!! The worst thing about cooking in a crock pot is waiting until it's done, it smells sooooo good! I was ready to eat this like 3 hours ago!

anyway...on to baby stuff, I'm feeling pretty good overall, I don't know if I gained any weight this week cuz I haven't weighed myself yet, so i'll have to see on that, i've been trying to eat well, but defiantly this past week was hard. I'm finding that even though i'm starving, I get full really fast and then loose my apetite, so sometimes I feel like i'm not eating enough food...

Baby has been moving like crazy, Joel got to feel it for the first time last night, he had his arm laying on my stomach and baby was kicking him like crazy! The same thing happened this morning with Iris laying her head on my tummy, haha she was so confused.

I'm sooo ready to go talk to my doctor about my anxiety too, it's been getting bad, alot of racing heart, can't catch my breath and un controllable shivering, I can't imagine any of that is good for the baby, I read that momma with anxiety issues while pregnant can cause their babies to have anxiety problems, uh oh...

Anyway, theres a little update, i'll be back sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment