22 right? yea...I think that's right, it gets hard to keep track after all this time, haha. So I think i'm FINALLY recovering from my horrific week in Florida...just in time to fly to mexico, hopefully the flying won't take it out on me like it did with Florida, but i'll be in different company and I think it will just be a nice relaxing time...
So I went and talked to my psychologist today...I think that's what you call her, we'll just say she's my mental health dr, and I found something out today that I didn't know about her, that she has special interest in pregnancy depression and post partum depression, as well as anxiety and all that stuff, so going to see her was the best thing I ever did! I told her my concerns about taking my anxiety medication and she said the way I was using (which is like maybe once or twice a week as needed) was completely safe and that there have been studies shown that ladies took higher doses of it through their entire pregnancy and never had problems with it, so at this point i'm just going to be taking my meds as needed, but if I get to a point where i'm way too overwhelmed or feeling like I can't deal, there are other safe medications she can give me to put me at ease, she also gave me some relaxation techniques to try during any panic attacks and things like that, she wants to check up with me once a month until the baby is born just to see how things are and how i'm handling everything, so it was sooo nice to talk to her today, and it totally put my mind at ease about the whole anxiety thing.
Other than that, i've gained about 4 pounds...not alot, but I think it's okay, I had some extra weight to begin with and I don't want to just start gaining crazy amounts of weight and be insanely overweight when this baby comes, so I think it's pretty good.
Baby is kicking around alot, I can now feel when he 'flops' over or atleast I think that's what he's doing, thats what it feels like....but he still has his days where he isn't as active, and those are always weird, but usually by bedtime he's going crazy. My inny belly button is almost an outy! I hadn't really noticed it, until Joel said something about my bellybutton getting shallow and now I check it everyday!! haha, and last night after dinner, it was trying soooo hard to peek out! AHH! So weird.
No stretch marks on my tummy yet...knock on wood, I have been trying to moisturize specifically that spot like crazy, I already have stretch marks from when I was a kid on my sides and thighs, and I defiantly didn't want to add to those! Anyway, i'm nervous for my glucose tolerance test next week, but I booked it in the afternoon so hopefully I won't be all sick and starving.
Well I think that's all for now! Here's the picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment