Going good, besides getting a nasty cold this week...but I think i'm getting over it mostly. Did my glucose tolerance test today, I thought it was going to be alot worse than it was, but the receptionist gave me a good tip and told me to do it in the afternoon instead of the morning, that way I could eat breakfast and then go two hours without eating and then drink the stuff, so it wouldn't be like not eating all night and waking up and waiting, and being horribly starving and pass out....I also froze the drink alittle and made it slushy which made drinking it soooo much better. Anyway...and I asked my usual list of questions, and I was measuring normal, my belly button is now completely flush, and it pops out when I laugh, or eat too much, haha.
I only have to make it through one and a half days of work, and then I get to go to Mexico!! I'm nervous about the flight because last trip wasn't so good, but Joel will be there and hopefully all will be fine, i'll get up and walk around alot, my mom made sure I had aisle seats the whole way, so that will be nice.
I feel the little guy kicking around everyday now, its still hard to get a good feel though, Joel will put his hand on my stomach after some major kicking and it will just stop, yesterday you could see my stomach move, it's pretty crazy. Also weird to know that in only 3 weeks i'll already be into the 3rd trimester, I feel sooo behind, we don't even have a room ready yet! We also haven't registered anything, and no one has offered to do a baby shower, so I don't know, I'm feeling alittle overwhelmed because I don't have anything done, uhhh, oh well. So here's my picture..
I'll be in Mexico next week, so not sure if i'll be able to do an update, but we'll see!
So excited to see you in 2 days!!! Ahhhhh!! Your belly is looking so dang cute! I really like the color of your shirt, it looks nice with your sugar skull. Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteLittle guy? It's a boy? Sorry, I'm a little behind. But yay!!! So jealous, I am desperate for a little tiny baby boy! I'm sorry you're having a rough time with insurance. I went through that with my first daughter and it was so stressful. I hope everything gets sorted out quickly.
ReplyDeleteGuess what?? I'm going to be volunteering at the Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter!! I am so excited! I'm going to help with the website and animal photography (PUPPY PHOTO SHOOTS) and guess what the second part is- a position called "kitty cuddler"!! That is a real thing! CAT CUDDLER! Ah! Dying! I can't wait!