Uhhhh!! Such a horrible day at work, i'm not sure how much I can handle this, I really can't believe that i'm so tied down just because of insurance, but there is NO FREAKING way we can have this baby without insurance, and it just so happens that life hates my guts insanely and so Joel doesn't have any insurance for 6 months! So for now I would have to apply for insurance, and get denied (which could take forever) and THEN send it in under a different policy, showing that I had been denied because of my pregnancy, and then at that time they would approve me for some mediocre coverage, and that could take a couple weeks to complete....I am so freaking stressed, I can't do this, I worked a 10 hour day today, in between being insanely nauseous and ready to fall over, and no one seemed to notice or care....sometimes I just want to yell in people's faces "I am FREAKING 5 months pregnant, I should NOT be doing this right now, I need to go home and sleep!!!!!"
I left...it wasn't even the end of the day, I could have been there another 2 hours atleast, and I just left, I just couldn't do it anymore. It weighs on me because i'm not the kind of person to pull the 'pregnancy card' or 'feel sorry for me, i don't feel good' but I just could not stand it today, I felt so exhausted and out of it, I shouldn't have even pushed myself to be at work, and yet I did...and I sooo regret it.
I would quit tomorrow if I could, I just wish life were more simple.... :-(
Have you applied for Medicaid? You can do it online, and almost everyone who is pregnant is eligible. Good luck & I hope your job gets more tolerable. -new reader, Jessica
ReplyDelete