Seems like everyone is doing this...even though I wasn't tagged, i'm gonna do it cuz I want to, I won't tag anyone else, but feel free to have some fun too!!
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
Let's go!
11 Random Things:
1. I have a weird fascination with serial killers...I think it all started when I was a kid, my mom loved watching "unsolved mysteries", and other shows like that, and even though sometimes I couldn't sleep at night, I was so fascinated, the first serial killer book I bought was at a used book store in Minnesota when I was spending time with my sister who was in school, I ended up buying it for the ride home, and I never looked back!
2. I always wanted to be a paleontologist growing up...I thought dinosaurs were so cool, and had pictures plastered all over my room. Digging up dinosaur bones sounded like so much fun...until I found out you have to spend time out in the sun and dust, then I changed my mind.
3. I always wanted a golden retriever as my first dog, when I was a little girl we used to visit some family friends and they had two goldens named burt and ernie, and they were the sweetest dogs in the world, I was obsessed! It still wasn't until I couldn't find one for under $500 that I decided to just adopt a mutt from the shelter.
4. I'm a very picky eater...I don't like onions and I don't like trying new things, I have gotten alittle better since i've grown up, but I still find myself ordering the same thing at restaurants just because I know it's something i've had before and it's safe.
5. My ears used to be stretched to 00g...but they've closed up!! I have stretched my ears at least three different times up to 00g and then let them shrink back...I wear normal earrings with no problem, but I could easily fit a 6g plug into my ear at any time.
6. I was in ballet when I was younger, and i've always looked back and regretted quitting it when I did....I even went back when I was 16 and tried again, but they don't have any classes for adults here in the little city, so i was in a class with a bunch of 8 year olds....I realize my body shape is not even close to what is acceptable for ballet, but I still think it would be fun to dance.
7. I had mono when I was 14, it was so severe I was pulled out of school and homeschooled, it was my freshman year of highschool, and it was awful...I got it from this girl I didn't even like, in my science class, drinking from her soda can...So now I don't share things with people unless it's family or close friends.
8. I've always wanted to visit Fiji...It used to be a cannibalistic island..(which first got me fascinated) but if I ever won the lottery, that's the first place I would go..
9. I hate snakes! ew, ew, ew. I don't know how it all started, but the earliest memory I have of actually hating them, is when the family went to reptile gardens when I was a small child and I remember snakes on the ground everywhere (My mind is probably exaggerating now) and I remember having a nightmare about being in a room full of glass boxes filled with snakes. They terrify me, I worked with them out at the zoo, and not one day went by I didn't have a horrible nightmare or was sooo scared. I don't mind lizards however..
10. I hate the feeling of lotion or conditioner...something about being soft like that weirds me out...if I have to put lotion on my body, or hands i'll put it on the outside of my hands and wipe my palms, if I have to put it somewhere else i'll slather it on, and then wash the rest off my hands, I hate the feeling of it.
11. I miss drinking beer the most since i've been pregnant...all I want is to take a nice cold refreshing drink of an ice cold beer...*sigh*
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
And here are my 11 questions for the gals I tag!
1. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
No, I can't say that I do..I have a hard time believing in things that I don't have proof for, so......
2. If you could teleport to any time and place, where would you go and why?
If I could go back in time and marry John Denver, I probably would.
3. What are the three closest items to you right now?
My phone, my computer, and the remotes for the tv.
4. If you had a spirit animal, what would it be?
I think it's a blue whale...I often have dreams where i'm swimming in the depths of the ocean and it's so soothing and relaxing, whales are just such amazing animals..
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Hmm, gosh I don't really know, I have a problem with thinking about things so much that I start believing they're true, which I think is the case with alot of my "memories"
6. Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years?
Feeling safe and secure financially and emotionally with my lovely little family.
7. Have you kept in touch with your childhood best friend(s)?
I've kept in touch with alot of them, I do keep in touch with my very bestest friend, but not nearly as much and I wish we did.
8. If you had to describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?
Thoughtful, Caring, Spontaneous, Pregnant, Understanding.
9. Describe your idea of a perfect day: Where would you go, what would you do, who would you do it with?
Going on a lovely walk out along the river with my pupper dog and husband, that sounds really nice right about now.
10. What kind of "weird" foods do you like? (They could just be weird to your friends/family, kind of like my pickle sickles!) I don't know if I eat anything 'weird' remember...i'm a picky eater, I do love me pickles and sauerkraut.
11. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I have found that I am a collector of many things....my original collection is squished pennies, I have a TON of them, and most people I know remember it's something I collect, so I've acquired many through out the years...I also collect anything that has to do with elephants or whales.
No comments:
Post a Comment