Well i've been trying my best to stay busy, and be the best little house wife I can be. I've cleaned the entire house up and down, yesterday I had an off day...it was strange, I just woke up feeling 'blah' and then when I was making dinner, I had prepared everything and set it out, and then half way through thought "I should do a blog about this" it was the cabbage soup, that is delish....and I was sooo upset with myself that I didn't take any pictures when everything was prepared and set out, It literally ruined my day, Stupid hormones.
Anyway, today I woke up feeling blah again, but after I got out into the sunshine and went to see my dr, little bugger is doing good, kicking around while he was trying to listen with the doppler, and I was told we'll be moving my visits up to every two weeks instead of four...This is the LAST trimester! I can hardly believe it...thinking back, it seems like everything went soo quickly! That's okay though, i'm ready to meet this little guy and start his life, I don't mind being an incubator, but I'm already miserable, I can't imagine that I can get any bigger....
On the other hand, I still have sooo much to do!! We just started our classes at the hospital about everything we need to know...we watched two videos on child birth, craziness...and our hospitals lamaze class is already full! So we need to figure something out, whether we do it online or something...I actually checked out the other hospitals prenatal classes and they focus more on breathing and relaxation, but they're at the same time as our other classes, and my dr told me he wants us to stick to the ones at our hospital, just because the drs that I will be dealing with, are the ones that speak at these classes...which makes sense.
Anyway...So we've been working on getting the nursery painted, and my friend Jessie came over, because I asked her to do some of her adorable little cartoon illustrations on the wall...Well she was thinking way more than I was, because she wants them HUGE!...It took me alittle while to get used to, but I think it's going to look good, I mean some people may think i'm going alittle overboard with the cute cartoon animal murals on the wall, but you only get to be ridiculous for your baby's room once right??! haha...I was never one to be very 'classy' as far as decorating goes, I go big or go home...so here's just alittle sneak peak of what's going on the walls....
Those are the overhead projections we used just so she could trace it up on the wall...as you can see, they're kind of huge, and where the elephant is, Pauhi is in the middle and Bruno is farther to the left, The whale though, is my favorite, and he gets his very own wall...Anyway, I think it's going to look super cute once everything gets painted, it's hard to just kind of imagine right now...
So other than that, things are good, I only gained 1-2 pounds...but my dr wasn't worried, so that's good. I have this 'stretched nerve' on my right upper abdomen, which hurts like hell, but other than that nothing new...just heartburn, and finding it harder to move around...
No comments:
Post a Comment