These past few days have been really hard on me, I've been crying alot and loosing some sleep, but things are finally starting to look up. I still have that small thought in the back of my head something is going to backfire on me and something horrible will happen, but I have gotten so much support in the last few days, that it's hard for me to think something will actually happen....(Besides that, I have two lawyer friends and two cop friends, so I could seriously scare some shit outta her if I had to...) I also got an amazing boost of support from my 'other' boss today, she reassured me that I did the right thing, and that "Anyone who matters is not mad at me"....So I know things will start looking up for me soon, I just have to get through this rough patch and send my resignation letter off to seal the deal and move on...
In the mean time, I was just looking through pictures of all the people who care for me and love me, and it really brightened my day...so that's what i'm posting.








Love you, sister! Happy, happy times will be here soon with your little bundle of joy! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have such a great bunch of people to turn to that care and love you. You'll make it through this tough spot. Hope you meet much happier days real soon.
ReplyDelete