Hello...doing good, the painting in the nursery is finished, just have to get the floor in this weekend, and the crib should be here shortly...I can't wait to get things into place!! I am sooo over being pregnant, I am so big and uncomfortable...my belly doesn't look that huge when i'm wearing clothes but when I get dressed or get into my pjs at night I look at my belly, and it's huge!! i can't believe it...and I can't believe it's going to get any bigger, but it is!
So I don't think we're going to go ahead with the extra ultrasound, it would be fun and put my mind at ease, but we just can't afford it right now...I went to the chiropractor to try and help with my nerve pain and they took my insurance card and all that, I figured they would have told me ahead of time if my insurance covered it or not, since they had me come 20 mins early...but no, it wasn't until after I left that they called and "by the way...your insurance doesn't cover that" UGH! so that's like $100 down the drain...I mean it helped with the stabbing pain, but STILL, I wouldn't have gone if I would have known...The nurse practitioner today was trying to think of ways to write it off as something different, but I feel weird calling and asking if they would do that...Then she had me talk to the office manager about my insurance and the lady told me I should apply for Medicaid, since all it can do at this point is help, and she says with all the crap i've been through I deserve it...so we're going to fill everything out tonight and see if we can get any additional help, atleast until the baby comes. ANYWAY...I think that's all...I got my hair cut short today, I love it, I love my summer hair cut, its just so easy!!
Oh, and so I did gain some weight, about 4 pounds!! Baby was good and kicking around today, the indigestion is back, with revenge...I woke up last night with literally stomach acid pooled in the back of my throat, I could just feel it gurgling back there...I slept sitting up, but it was still sooo horrible, and now it's just allll the time, after I eat, when I don't eat, when I am eating....it's so stupid! Dr told me to try some Mylanta and if it didn't help they would prescribe me something because it's so awful. jeez!!
So cute!!!! You are looking great! Great minds on the short hair cuts. :). Woo hoo! Short hair is awesome.
ReplyDelete