Thursday, March 22, 2012

30 weeks

Crazy people out there...I just got back from the store, minding my own business...Now Joel says i'm being mean, but one of my biggest pet peeves is when store employees ask if i'm "finding everything okay" while i'm in the middle of doing something...Now I realize this is part of their job as far as being available to people and what not, but honestly...if I needed help, I would ask...if you would take the time to see that I am getting by just fine without help, than you would KNOW that Yes...I am finding things okay. I know I know, call me a bitch, it's not a big deal when ONE person asks you, but there are stores I have gone to, and I literally have been in the store no more than 10 minutes and 5 people have already asked me the same thing...I can't stand it! 

Well thats not what happened today, but even worse....Here I am with my stack of coupons...waddling up and down the aisles trying to get everything on my list. When I see out of the corner of my eye someone come up behind me and I hear "Miss?" I turn around and it's a guy...looks possibly homeless or on drugs, with dirty clothes on, holding a tall can of beer. I think I may have caught him off guard with my big pregnant belly and then I think he realized I was holding a stack of coupons, but regardless...he continues on asking if I have two dollars I could spare to give him....Now I soooo wish that I could be one of those fast thinking people who can come back with amazing answers to questions like that. I mean here I am, with a basket full of just the necessities that are needed to make a meal, that I decided on because of items that are on sale this week and what kind of coupons I could get, which took a good 3 hours to organize and will probably only save me about 2 bucks...So; No sir...I will not give you that money that I worked 3 hours to save, and give it to you to buy beer, when I would sooooo love a beer myself!! But no...I just smiled politely and said no.

Eh, anyway...30 weeks, seems so close yet so far away.

Everything is uncomfortable, it hurts to lay down, it hurts to stand, it hurts to sit, everything hurts. It hurts to breath, I can hardly eat, literally my meals are tiny little tidbits because everything is so smooshed together it's painful. I don't know how people do this!! I think the baby is laying sideways....I don't know how the heck he could lay up and down, theres no room!! So who knows how thats gonna go when it comes time to get him out, I really don't want a c-section, but you really can't deliver a baby sideways, so I guess we'll see...

Lots of kicks and moving and rolling around...somedays he'll be really quiet until about 7pm and then it's allllll night craziness. So weird. Joel got to feel him rolling around the other day, it was so funny to see the look on his face, it IS weird. 

Okay, well I guess that's enough talking for me for one day...



And silly Irisbug....

1 comment:

  1. I can completely identify ha ha ha. You will be unpregnate before you know it. You are looking great though.

    ReplyDelete