Wednesday, April 4, 2012

32 weeks

Whew...it seems like I should be farther along than that, hah. Well things are pretty steady, Dr says i'm measuring right on time, little bugger is squirming around all the time...Sleep is no longer fun, I used to LOVE sleep, now I dread it...I usually can't fall asleep because I can't find a position that is comfortable, and then my hips will ache so awful in the night when I wake up to pee...which is now turning into 3-4 times instead of the lovely once a night...Atleast the heartburn comes and goes.

I'm pretty fatigued alot, which is frustrating because I don't do a whole lot, and I just feel like Ugh. But I can't nap to make me feel better, napping is usually a bust because I can't fall asleep, so I end up laying there for an hour uncomfortable, and just as tired as before...

Okay...i'll quit complaining now... Well baby boy still doesn't have a name, hah. I guess it's gonna be one of those things we'll have to wait for until he's born and then figure out what we like, I mean we have a couple names that it could be, but the ones that Joel REALLY likes, I haven't exactly felt like are the right name, and the names that I think are perfect are ones that he doesn't...so, I guess we'll see, I think either way we go, one of us is gonna have to settle.

I will say the best thing about being pregnant is that i've been able to wear so many things in my wardrobe I wouldn't wear because I didn't want my belly showing, so now that it doesn't matter I can wear it, it's like I have a whole new wardrobe!! haha, it's kind of funny...but sad because after I'm not comfortable with my body again i'm going to be back to the 5 shirts that I rotate..haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment