Monday, April 9, 2012

I hate sleeping....

Seriously, I dread going to sleep at night, I never thought i'd say that!! I LOVE sleep, anyone who knows me knows that I used to be able to sleep at any time of day, on anything. My 'naps' would usually last about 4 hours -minimum- and I could drift to sleep at 8 at night and sleep until 10, easily the next morning...ahhh, the days.

Now I have so many pillows wedged, and wake up coughing on my own stomach acid, and my hips feel like they might break in half...uhhhh, it sucks!

But anyway...I tried my first 'green smoothie' yesterday, it was delish!! It has spinach, kale, pineapple, banana, orange, yogurt and milk in it, very healthy!! I've been trying to balance out all the candy i've been craving...trying to get as much fruit and veggies in as I can, although I did find out that the pineapple should not be eaten before going to bed...it BURNS coming back up, eck.

Well i'm trying to find new things to keep myself occupied....The weather has been gorgeous and I wish I could do more outside because the fresh air helps with the nausea, but digging out the dirt and planting things is out of the question, I can barely bend over my huge belly...So i'll have to think of something else to keep myself occupied in the mean time.

Alright, well my complaining is done, just had to kill some time while i'm NOT sleeping....

No comments:

Post a Comment