Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby shower (Photo Bomb!)

So my first baby shower was today...it was really nice! It was alittle early...haha, at 11, but it was fun. My sister in law made some tasty treats and of course it was animal themed...And it was great to see all the family and the friends that came! I was alittle worried that I would be a party pooper because i'd been having some pretty bad braxton hicks this morning, but they slowed down during the shower and it wasn't so bad...He also wasn't moving much today which of course worried me, so I had my mind somewhere else, but he's been moving here and there and I know i'm in a new week where he's growing like a maniac and having less room to flip around, so ugh! Stop worrying!! Okay...so without further ado...

Okay...I know you can't grasp this just by reading, because by the time I figure out the pictures they will be here, but honestly this is taking forever...I don't understand why the 'almighty mac' can not figure out where my pictures are...they're downloaded and named, and yet when I try to 'upload' they claim they are not downloaded...but when I open iphoto separately, there they are magically!! ughhhh...I usually just email myself pictures and then copy and paste, but I figured i'd do it the normal way since there are so many...nope, mac wants to make everything hard..ugh!

So these blankets were made by our insanely talented friend Jessica, she makes the sweetest little things...

Close up of the elephant blanket, isn't it precious?? It has polka dots on the back.

Close up of the whale blanket...it is sooooo soft!

Back of the blanket.

Crib full of goodies...this isn't everything, it's just everything I haven't found space for yet, and I still have to wash.

Jessica also made this little portable changing pad, it rolls up and has a super soft side so you can lay them down to change their diaper, and it have pockets on it too, so cute!

I've been eyeing these receiving blankets forever!! They're so cute!!

We got so many 'Rock Star' outfits, they're all so cute!! He's gonna be such a little rocker! hah.

Whales of course!!

Got this...I originally registered for the Boppy, but I guess this is all the new thing...You can have it vibrate and it had a soft side for lounging and a firmer side for feeding, so I think it looks pretty cool, we'll see how it works...(It also came with the sweetest elephant cover, soooo....)

Here's the closet...I have half of the clothes washed, thats why they're separated...One of Joels co-workers has a little boy thats just under a year, and they had a TON of clothes that were only worn once or brand new, so they gave them all to us!! So I washed all those clothes...that's not even half of it, there were a ton of pants and other onesies that are in the dresser.

Clothes...

More clothes...

We got a monitor and some other fun random presents.

Look at those little shoes!!

A TON of hats! This little kid is never gonna be cold...he'll probably take after his daddy, Joel never leaves the house without a beanie or a hat on..

And of course! Gotta have some diapers on hand! We got some other fun little knick knacks too...

So that's it! I think I have it all...I'm ready for this baby to come now!! Haha...I know, I know, a couple more weeks....!! So this week i'll be busy, I have some returning to do (Not alot though) and we got quite a few giftcards, but we'll probably hold on to those until we get closer to see what other things we need that we forgot about...But getting all this stuff ready makes it so much more real! Alright, well that's all for now!!..




No comments:

Post a Comment