I still have the laundry to do for the baby, but then in the back of my head I keep thinking "Well...I should just wait until after the next shower so I can just do it all at once.." But of course, if I do this first load and get it out of the way, then there will be less for me to do!! Hmmm...thoughts. I also have a few select items I need to return or exchange, but I figure I can do that after the other shower also, incase there are more I need to do...
I almost bought a paint by numbers the other day..I've also thought about getting a new book to read, or rereading an old book...But that all seems to take too much time, haha. UH!! I hate feeling like this!
So I googled "Inspiring Photos" and this is what came up....



No comments:
Post a Comment