Friday, May 11, 2012

37 week appointment..

So pretty regular appointment...all i'm going to say, as i've said before, I can't wait to be able to take medication for my anxiety again, I don't know if it's mostly the hormones surging through my body, but my anxiety from all these dr appointments have been insane, and i'm so sick of dealing with it....

So I tested positive for Group B Strep...apparently 1 in 5 people do, it's not a big deal, they just need to treat you with antibiotics while you're in labor..which sucks, because antibiotics = CDiff....My body is so messed up, having anything infected or wrong means antibiotics which to my body means horrible intestinal infection...WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL??!!

Other than that baby was squirming and going crazy while the dr was trying to get a heart rate so it was sort of high..but he said that was normal while they're moving.

I also asked about how long overdue they would let me go before they would want to induce me...he said if my blood pressure was fine and baby was doing good, they would let me go a whole two weeks!! He said they rarely have to induce people at the hospital because they have such accurate due dates with the ultrasound...the only thing that sucks is that at this point they're using the 31st as my due date, which could put me at two weeks into june!!...So i'm hoping this little boy gets sick of living in there and wants to come out into the world!

ANYWHO...I'm ready, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment