Wednesday, May 16, 2012

38 weeks...appointment

So I went to my appointment today by myself...and I did great!! I'm so happy with myself, I wish I could have synced with my body like a few months ago...ugh. I think it helps if I get up and do something BEFORE the appointment, instead of sitting at home waiting....So I met up with my friend Jessie and we had a bagel and smoothies before my appointment, it helps take my mind off of things and makes it easier...

So I had an internal exam today...uh, hello! I thought that "later on" meant like 40 weeks and beyond...apparently not, I guess I should have asked for specifics, hah, it wasn't that bad, just surprising when the nurse hands me the sheet and tells me to take off my clothes from waist down...

Anywho!! He said I was a fingertip dilated, 60-70% effaced and baby's head is at -3 station! He said he could feel his head! Weiiiiirrrddd....but he seemed pretty optimistic, he even said "I'm sure i'll see you next week, but you never know..." That gave me alittle hope, this baby could come at any time?! I sure hope so...I am READY! And I can't wait to start loosing this weight, i've still been gaining one pound each week, yuck!! I need it to stop! Gross...I have about 50 pounds to loose after all this, even though i've only gained about 20 pounds with this pregnancy, I was about 30 pounds overweight to begin with, so i'd like to get dowwwnnn...


No comments:

Post a Comment