Monday, September 24, 2012

Lately...

So i've been watching what i'm eating and sloooowly but surely the pounds are -kind of- dropping off, i've lost about 8 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. It feels good, somedays i'm sooo over it and just want to eat a ton of junk food, but watching that scale go lower and being able to fit in clothes better makes it all worth it...

This is what I typically have for lunch...Salad with Artichoke hearts, tomatoes and italian dressing...What you don't see here is the mound of Croutons I put on top..hehe.


So excited to go visit my sister in about a week and a half...I hope that Hank travels well, and I hate that I feel such a goober because he sleeps in his swing, and it's going to be such a pain to figure out how to get it there and back...believe me, the last few weeks I have tried to get him to sleep EVERYWHERE...and he naps great anywhere, but when it comes to bedtime, forget about it...gah!!

Hanging out with grandma at the dog park...
Fell asleep holding his toes...
Close up
Mommy snuggle time..


No comments:

Post a Comment