Wednesday, November 14, 2012

5 months!

Jeez, it's been awhile. Nothing exciting going on, just hanging out with Hank daily and I'm still going out to the zoo and volunteering once to twice a week...

I'm getting really stir crazy being a stay at home mom, and i'm not good at projects or crafts because I get bored easily, and also frustrated when Hank has those days when he just doesn't want to be set down, so I find myself just watching tv and being a lame housewife...I would really love to go back to work, but i'm not sure if that's in the cards in the near future.

Went to MN in October and saw my sister and future niece/nephew in her belly!! Can't wait to meet he or she!! So exciting!

Hank is still not sleeping in his crib...but I think he's starting to get restless in the swing, ugh, and the worst part is I don't think i'm ready for him to sleep in his own room...I feel like I would always be worrying! When he's in the room with us I can hear his little snore and know that he's okay.

He's sitting up unassisted pretty well...almost figuring out crawling, but not getting anywhere, haha, we're going to have to baby proof everything soon, we haven't done ANYTHING! and I'm really worried we're going to have to get rid of most of our decorations in the living room, or else just put up a bunch of shelves to store everything on.

He's eating puree's, somedays he likes them, somedays he doesn't...eh, we'll see.

Anywho, here are some recent pictures...

Wearing Daddy's hat
Relaxing with daddy
Hank Voted
Sitting up!!
The babies I get to spend time with out at the zoo :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! An update!! Hank is just sooo cute and handsome - how did you make that?? Haha, just joking, he is cute like his mommy. His cousin is so excited to meet Hank and his mom - he/she keeps kicking my ribs and trying to escape! Only 4.5 weeks or less (hopefully!) until baby Iverson is here!!

    ReplyDelete