I got off the new meds...turns out they were awful and making me horribly depressed and horrible. I feel alot better, I'm still exhausted and frustrated, but not on the verge of crying and being hysterical...Hank has NOT been sleeping still...The second night we put him in his crib to sleep he slept 5 hours at first, woke up to eat and then fussed the rest of the night...The past 5 nights or so he's been getting up every 45 minutes or less...Joel and I are both insanely exhausted, So tonight my parents are taking him so I can get a night of sleep.
We had his 6 month check up today, he's perfect! Weight and Height, he's adorable, and he did great for the shots...he still cried, but he recovered faster and he was so brave, I love that guy like crazy, he's the sweetest little monkey, even though he doesn't sleep...The doctor said "The good babies never sleep" hah...
Anyway, i'm so excited for my sister to have her little babe someday!..Hah, she's due tomorrow and no progress...I think she might end up being as miserable as I was! (UGH!!)
Other than that, I still want to get back to work, but with the sleeping situation right now, there's no way...so maybe if he gets better at sleeping, we'll work on it...
No comments:
Post a Comment