So things are...eh. My Dr. put me on a different medication, it's suppose to make me more happy about things and have more energy..it can take up to 4 weeks to show effects, so...right now i'm still exhausted and frustrated. Hank decided this week ends his sleeping in the swing...he absolutely REFUSES to be laid down in it...he can be -dead- asleep, but as soon and you lay him down he screams bloody murder...it's been like that the last three nights, last night was the worst, BUT he won't sleep in his rock n' play or his crib either...I set up the pack n' play and we laid him on his stomach, I hated doing it, but it was the only way he would stay asleep...he slept maybe 3 hours like that, woke up and ate, and then went back down for about two...needless to say, I don't think anyone got any sleep last night...after Joel left for work I brought him to bed with me and he slept another two hours...this kid!! Seriously! He just doesn't like being laid flat, he wants a pillow...which is a huge no-no, but I don't know what else to do!!
Meh, I've been missing Mateo alot lately...I would say atleast two nights a week I cry at night while going to sleep thinking about him, and how much I miss him...We went through alot together, and sometimes I just wish I could go back to those days when he would sleep on the bed with me, and snuggle with me when I was sick...We were just working on "Bow" a couple weeks before we put him down...he was such a smart dog, I love Hank alot, I really do...but somedays I just wish life could go back to the way it was before, and we would have waited to do all this grown up stuff later in life....
Anyway...besides all that, i've been on a cleaning frenzy, with Hank being on the move soon, I got the carpets cleaned, I scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors, and cleaned all the baseboards...I feel like i'm nesting again...
Well, I'll leave with the cutest picture of the cutest kid in the world...

No comments:
Post a Comment