Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Hank the vicious doggo

 We had an 'extremely aggressive' dog named Hank come in for a public neuter today, he was allegedly a Rott mix and "atleast 80 lbs" What walked in today was a shepherd mix looking doggo that was 60ish pounds at best. He was muzzled coming in and so we were ready for him, he pre-sedated him with a pretty hefty dose, I asked if the owner were comfortable holding him while I sedated him and then did great loving on him. They tucked him into his kennel and the sedative worked great. He never growled once, and was most definitely not aggressive towards us. But no shame to the owners because animals act completely differently when they are in different environments...anyway we have had SO many angry animals named Hank now, and I always tell them that is not allowed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment