Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Stardate today...

 Today was a normal day, not good, not bad. Tegan has been pacing everynight for atleast the last two nights. Its exhausting, usually it was something that she did when there are thunderstorms or something going on during the night. But besides maybe alittle wind we can't figure out why she's being a jerk...it's been exhausting though, her getting up and pacing around every hour on the hour....I've been soooo tired. But work was good, it was a slow day, we did public animals...hopefully kitten season will be picking up soon and will have more surgeries to do. It has been slow around work, which we try not to say outloud, but it always happens....I got Tegan a new CBD oil to try tonight, she just hasn't had the effects I was hoping with her anxiety lately. She is just the worst, and the problem is Its getting work the older she gets....

Anyway, plated cribbage with the boys tonight, i came in second....I know thats not a thing, but i'm claiming it. haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment