Monday, February 6, 2023

Stardate who cares....

 OK, nothing crazy today, gonna take a break from telling my tech story. Doesn't seem relevant today other than, its just my everyday thing. Had surgery on all cats today, which is typically a pretty easy day. Did a neuter on a bunny...I miss my buns. Such sweet critters. I love on them all the time when they come into the shelter. We have a doggo in right now that came in as a stray, poor little guy is very skinny and doesn't trust anybody. I sat in there during lunch today and offered him some of my leftover chicken I warmed up in the microwave....he appreciated it. Worked with my not most favorite person today...she was tolerable. I just don't get someone who thrives off so much drama...I literally come home from work, get in the shower...and put my PJ's on...The only days I actually get dressed are on my days off. Otherwise it's scrubs and then PJ's....no in between. OK, that's all i'm gonna journal about today.-Chanda

No comments:

Post a Comment