Monday, March 12, 2012

Today

I took it easy today, Jessie came over yesterday and showed me how to paint some things, so today my mom came over and we really knocked it out on the nursery, and I LOVE it!! I can't believe how wonderful it all came out, at first I was worried about it coming out and looking like a stupid over done thing, but I reallly realllly like it, and i'm excited to get all the furniture and stuff in there and have the floor done and get this baby out!! I am sooo ready to be done being pregnant. I just want to meet this baby already, those fears of something being wrong have come back, I really went through it in the first 3-4 months I would say, worrying about birth defects and that things I was doing would cause him to be mentally disabled or something, and then I got over it and accepted that he was going to be healthy and all that good stuff...but now it's come back, it's so unhealthy and I feel so ashamed that I feel like this, but I can't help it, my mom keeps telling me its normal, but that I just need to stop it...so i'm working on that.

Anyway, enough about the emotional, stupid hormonal stuff... :-) On to happy pictures!!

 iris sleeping...
 Pretty lady!
 Animals!!...
Almost finished....!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the animals - but they all look so startled :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just all take after Iris...and her big eyes.

    ReplyDelete