Wednesday, May 30, 2012

40 weeks

Still pregnant...Went to my appointment yesterday and my blood pressure was higher than it usually is, but not so outrageous the dr was concerned, I usually have an insanely low blood pressure anyway, and this was a more normal person number, but I told him my Mother in Law was in town, and he basically told me I just needed to relax...haha. I'll just say my anxiety has been insanely high and I don't think this baby is going to come while i'm so stressed...

But basically nothing changed, still 80% effaced, 1cm...he said his head had moved up and wasn't as far down as it had been previously...he was just full of bad news. He said we would start talking 'options' next week at my appointment...pooey.

It goes from day to day of being 'sooo ready' and then other days of being like 'oh crap...we're having a baby!'...I hope he comes on a day that i'm so ready. hah.

Anyway, we got some new furniture this weekend that wouldn't fit down the stairs, so we put it in the living room...and re-arranged things, we moved the couch so its not infront of the windows anymore and the dogs are in love..they LOVE looking out the window, it's too precious.

Well that's all for now, hopefully theres a baby in the near future.....




1 comment:

  1. Last night I had a dream you had the baby. I was sure I'd get on Facebook today and see a little baby Fulkerson. I guess that bun is still baking though.

    ReplyDelete