Monday, June 4, 2012

40 + 4 weeks

Well, there's still a baby in my tummy...My sister got into town friday night and since saturday we've been working hard at convincing this little boy out...last night I thought for sure we got it, after 2-3 solid hours of bouncing on an exercise ball, accupressure points and eating a pineapple core...I thought FOR SURE it was happening, I started having contractions after the pineapple, so Joel and I went to bed, and I woke up at 11:30pm with AWFUL back pain, just excruciating! and I was having contractions, it hurt sooo bad, but I could still breath through it fine, so I laid there for awhile, but there was no "Pulsing" in my contractions, it's just like my stomach tenses up and stays like that for minutes at a time...not the 30-60 seconds that they tell you contractions are suppose to stay for. So I couldn't time anything, because there was no start and end, just pain.... Finally it let up enough I could lay back down, and I waited and waited, and nothing else happened, so I laid down and woke up this morning....pooey!!

My next appointment is tomorrow, Maybe he'll sweep my membranes...he said we would talk about "Options" at this appointment, so I guess we'll see how things go. I'm starting to completely be convinced i'm never going to actually have a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment