I seem to be failing at journaling and I was going to try so hard at this health challenge this month! UGH, just reminds me that I often forget about myself and the normal things I need to do in life...Work is something that takes my mind off of everyday things, and when i'm off work I like to just melt my brain watching terrible tv and movies and catching up on senseless social media. How exciting...we had another foreign body dog that came in thursday night, I nursed him all day friday and he was seeming to be alot better. Ate a meal for me, drank water was bright and alert when I left. The tech working saturday said he was very sad and lethargic when she showed up. They ended up doing surgery, and the dog coded during recovery....CPR was administered, but was not successful. Poor pup, atleast he had some love and care before he passed, which is really all I could hope for in that situation. Anyway, life and things....
No comments:
Post a Comment